Thursday, April 14, 2011

I can't even handle this right now...

I am having a mini-meltdown. I am so stressed out with everything that is going on. Even the things that are supposed to be fun are turning into a nightmare.

First of all, I absolutely hate my new job. Like, a lot. Today is day 7 of the 8 days in a row that I was scheduled, and just knowing that I have to go in and work at 5:30 tonight ruins the rest of my day. I think about all the things I need to get done during the day, and then I realize as soon as I get THOSE things done, I have to go to work at a job that I hate.

Second, I am trying to help my mom plan my graduation party and it is turning into a lot of work. I sent out the announcements/invitations about three weeks ago, and I have only received two responses. I can't believe how rude some people are. If I ask for an RSVP, it means that I would like an RSVP. How am I supposed to know how much food to get?? Plus, my mom asked me to compile a list of all the people I invited, but the event on facebook is always unavailable due to maintenance or whatever, so I can't see the list. It's frustrating.

Third, Sam has been sick three times in the last two months. I feel so bad for him, and I hate that he feels miserable all the time. I wish I knew what was making him sick, but all they keep telling me is stress. Well, I can't make Cooper disappear, so he just needs to get over it. I really thought he would get used to the idea of having a dog, but I guess not...

Fourth, and most stressful, is the fact that I'm trying to pick out a new car. My parents have decided that they're going to buy me a new car for graduation, which is awesome. But now I have to deal with the task of picking one out, and this is way harder than it sounds. I have narrowed it down to four choices, and last night I asked people for their opinions on my facebook of the four options. Well, it ended up turning into this big political discussion about how I should buy a domestic car, and how I was un-American and not supporting our troops for considering a Honda or Nissan. It got so bad that I ended up deleting the status altogether because I couldn't handle all the offensive comments. I don't care AT ALL what people think about my choice for a car -- I just wanted to know if anyone had had any experience with any of the cars.

Also, my mom is making this process not very enjoyable at all. I have done all kinds of research about the cars that I am interested in, but she keeps making me feel like I'm an idiot. She hasn't given me a price range, but she keeps telling me to pay attention to how much each car costs. I am just feeling so much pressure from everyone about what to do here... It's getting to the point where I don't even care anymore.

Anyway, I will write more later, but I have a ton of stuff to do today... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment