Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 11: favorite TV shows

A good way to tell what shows are actually my favorite shows is to check my DVR. If there is something I actually like to watch, I have to record it, because I am REALLY bad at remembering when things are on.

My favorite show is How I Met Your Mother.

I think this show is absolutely amazing. The writing on the show is fantastic, and all five lead actors are perfect for their roles. Plus I'm in love with Jason Segel.

Another show I love is Jersey Shore.


Call me trashy. But I absolutely love this show. I have seen every single episode. A lot of people I know love this show, but there are lots of people who hate it too. But I'm convinced that most people who say they hate it haven't actually watched it... because if they had, they would love it as much as I do.

Another show I love is Teen Mom.


I love Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2. I love watching everything these girls have to deal with when they're only teenagers. I am almost 23 and I'm not sure if I could handle parenthood as well as some of them, like Macy or Kailyn. It makes me happy I didn't have a baby when I was a teenager...

There are tons more shows that I like, but these three are the ones that I like the most. They're the ones that take up all the space on the DVR!

No comments:

Post a Comment