Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 4: my parents

My parents are pretty fantastic people. They have always been there for me, and they give me every opportunity in life to succeed. I talk to one of them on the phone probably six out of the seven days of the week. We are all really close and I tell them everything.

My mom is one of my best friends. She can get on my nerves, but she is one of the first people I will call when something happens in my life, big or small. She and I are very similar people, so we always have lots to talk about... but I think that's why we fight sometimes too. We're both hard-headed and stubborn, and that sometimes leads to fights. But she is still my go-to person when I need someone to talk to about anything.

I look a lot like her.

My dad cares about me so much. He worries about me a lot, and I know he misses me a lot because I live so far away. He and I don't talk as much as my mom and I do, but I know that if I need help with my car or computer, or if I need to bitch about something that is going on in my life, I can always call him for advice.

This was at my third 21st birthday party. I was very tired and hungover, but it was the only picture I could find of us.

My parents have always known everything about me. When I got my first kiss, my mom was one of the first people to know. They always knew about which boy I had a crush on, and I know I could turn to them for help no matter what I needed. Their love is a pretty good example of unconditional. When I have kids, I hope I do as good a job raising them as my parents have done raising me.

No comments:

Post a Comment