Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 9: a favorite picture of my best friend

"Best friend" was always one of those terms I threw around a lot when I was younger. I have had several people come in and out of my life that I considered my best friend. Some have remained a part of my life, if not as close, and some have all but disappeared. But right now, I would consider Jessie and Jenn my best friends.

Jessie and I take all kinds of pictures together, but it's very rare that we both like them. One of us always has a dumb look on our face or something. This picture is one of the few that we both like:

This was from one night about a year and a half ago when a bunch of us from Chili's went out drinking at Houlihan's after work. It was a lot of fun. I miss being able to go out...

Jenn and I don't get to hang out much anymore, so there aren't very many pictures of us together either.

This one was from the day a group of us made her wedding invitations. It was fun! I miss Jenn living right down the street. =(

Anyway, I'm totally exhausted. I spent all day studying for my chemistry exam that I had tonight. I felt more confident about this one than the last one, but when I actually took the exam I knew only one question out of twenty-five for certain... I think... I don't even care at this point, as long as I pass. Getting an A is out of the question, I'm sure. Oh well. Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment