Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 6: a picture of something that makes me happy

The very first thing I thought of when I read what today's topic is was Sam. He is my cat, and he is almost four years old. This is Sam when he was a kitten:


He was originally David's cat, but when David moved to Columbia his place didn't allow pets so I took him. He has lived with me since 2008. He makes me happy every single time I see him. He's so sweet and fluffy. When I have a bad day, he comes up and rubs on my pant leg and begs to be petted. I just love him! I also love that he puts up with all our ridiculous antics. Like this:

Jessie and Red Riding Sam

He was NOT a happy camper that day. But he just sat there and took it. David and I have trained him not to scratch and bite and scream and kick when he wants to get down. He is pretty pleasant to hold, even if he doesn't want to be held.

I love Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment