Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 22: What's in my purse?

This should be therapeutic. I need to clean it out anyway! Let's see:
  • bottle of Ibuprofen
  • bandana (I have to wear it for work)
  • checkbook
  • 4 ink pens
  • mechanical pencil
  • wallet
  • 3 chapsticks
  • face powder
  • Extra polar ice gum
  • hair brush
  • hand lotion
  • sunglasses
  • concealer
  • piece of paper with last week's work schedule on it
  • car keys
  • non-mechanical pencil (it's glittery and pink, and I never use, but I love it)
  • Bandana'a nametag
  • mascara
  • flashlight
  • deodorant
  • loyalty card to Tiger Express Carwash
  • eye liner
  • visor clip-on that says "Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly"
  • spare car key
  • packet of Ibuprofen
  • bottle of naproxen
  • a dime
  • 5 bobby pins
  • prescription I never filled
  • receipt for the car battery I bought for my old car
  • receipt for David's mom's Christmas gift
  • 3 ponytail holders
  • 6 tampons
  • two gum wrappers
  • two Andes mint wrappers
  • a lifesaver mint wrapper
  • spare keys to David's car
Well that was fun. I realized that I'm prepared for kind of a lot. I guess that's good to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment