Wednesday, July 20, 2011

new stuffffff

My sunburn is almost gone. It peeled really bad last week, and it's still kind of a purpley-red color, and it itches, but it is much better. I still look ridiculous, but whatever...

I have been working a lot lately, because I am very behind on bills. I didn't pay the last part of my rent until the 15th. I am finally starting to get caught up on my bills, but there are a lot of things coming up that I need a lot of money for, and I'm getting scared. I only have like $1.33 in my bank account, and I don't get paid until the 29th. And my paycheck isn't going to be fantastic because I only make minimum wage... So I am going to end up having to borrow money from my parents, and I do NOT want to do that. I have already borrowed $90 from David. I hate being poor.

I have been applying for jobs and sending resumes for the last two weeks, and I have gotten nothing but rejections so far. I am under-qualified for everything, because the only jobs I've ever had were food services or retail. It's frustrating, because I know that if I actually got an interview I would most likely get the job. I just wish people would give me the benefit of the doubt...

1 comment:

  1. My puppy, Millie, hasn't had an accident in the house for 5 days! I started putting her in the kennel when I go to work, cause that's what everyone told me to do, I just didn't want to cause it felt mean.. But, she doesn't go in her kennel and then I take her out when I go home. And as soon as I started doing that the no accident count began. It's really helped me keep from stressing out.

    Also, as far as money goes, I am right there with you. Do you have skype? We can rant to each other how much money matters suck. >.<

    ReplyDelete